About the role:
We are hiring a Copywriter to join our new team in Toronto. If you love to write copy for print, websites, digital content, video scripts and have experience working at an advertising agency, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Taking briefs in from our clients to understand the needs of the project
- Ensuring that the work that is delivered meets the goals of the brief
- Writing copy that is within brand guidelines for our client
- Be responsible for writing and ideation of creative that brings readership and enhances a brand
- Work on a range of projects including digital campaigns, articles, landing pages, social content and more
- Create and re-purpose content for different usages working within brand guidelines
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from the initial brief
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Designers to take a brief from beginning to end
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years of experience writing in an advertising agency or design firm
- 3+ years of experience writing collateral, ads, landing pages, digital content, video scripts social content
- Prior experience managing cross-functional projects and possess well developed project management skills as you will be working with more than one brief at a time
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
- Ability to multi-task
- 3+ years of experience presenting ideas to clients, the ability to clearly articulate your ideas
- 3+ years of experience working with both digital and print based projects with a solid track record of delivering big concepts and ideas with an outstanding portfolio to prove it.
- An enjoyment of working in a team-oriented and collaborative style with the ability to problem-solve
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com