About the role:
OLIVER is hiring an Email Marketing Designer to join our new team in Toronto. If you enjoy working in a collaborative fast paced environment, then this is a great opportunity for you!
The role of our Email Marketing Designer is to be a master of design and production in both digital and print mediums. You will work with a team of creatives to make sure that designs are created according to brand guidelines. This position will take briefs from the account team ensuring that projects are completed on time and work with other creatives to take their ideas and make sure they are ready to publish digitally.
Our ideal candidate comes from an advertising agency and has worked on a range of creative projects from marketing collateral, digital campaigns, brand work, ads and more.
What you will be doing:
- Work with Lead Conceptual Designer to develop concepts for new assignments
- Support the team in the delivery of final files - digital and print
- Work with internal teams, account and creative to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed timeframes and to high standards
- Work with clients to ensure their briefs and amendments are interpreted and executed accurately, so as to proactively deliver excellent customer service and maintain the highest quality of design output
- Mentor juniors to facilitate their development, including but not limited to their creative and technical skill, so as to increase productivity and enhanced staff morale
- Exceed the customer’s expectations by possessing a full and thorough understanding of usability issues, future trends and industry news across all necessary online facets, such as content management systems, web, email and social media
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years working with digital and print design and production experience in an advertising agency
- Experience with workflow/project management tools
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to design and code emails in HTML and CSS
- Email knowledge is an asset; this includes having experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud and/or Eloqua’s platform.
- Good understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and especially responsive design trends.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate requirements; ability to actively listen
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with team members
- Proven ability to work effectively within a fast-paced team environment
- Organized, detail oriented, stays cool under pressure, and relationship builder
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org