About the role:
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Technical Project Manager to coordinate on various digital mediums and assist our client in reaching their goals. The Technical Project Manager will be tasked with evaluating the client needs and goals and suggesting digital solutions that will provide the best possible outcome for projects. The ideal candidate will have experience with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our client’s business and improving user experience.
The Technical Project Manager gains an understanding of the client’s business, metrics for success, and platforms. The Technical Project Manager will evaluate appropriate platforms and direction for projects helping to implement and guide the team to success. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Technical Project Manager should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer our organization's digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns, sound digital products, applications and experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the clients and creative teams to assess technical platforms and programs to be used for the best project results
- Lead the development of transformative experiences that generates newfound scale across initiatives and programs (scalability or scaled solutions)
- Inspire the team with new levels of creativity and product strategy that pushes the boundaries of technology while exciting and delighting the customers
- Carry features and new capabilities through the full product lifecycle with agility– ideation to production (agile)
- Define KPI’s and upfront strategy supplementing with market research, product requirement documents, roadmaps, stories, flow diagrams, prototypes, usability testing, risk analysis and other supporting information to make product iterations successful
- You will be involved in every aspect of product development, from brainstorming the next great innovation to tweaking pixels and interactions right before launch and will be at the forefront of leveraging the latest and greatest emerging digital technologies
- Evaluating and executing digital strategy to address project goals
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies
- Drive value for the client
- Scope and budget digital projects
- Engage with clients, creative teams and management
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results
- Define and action digital projects
What you need to be great in this role:
- 6 years of related work experience in digital strategy, including online marketing, app, website and development
- Must know Salesforce and Adobe Experience Manager
- Expert knowledge of digital best practices
- Lead the development of transformative experiences that generates newfound scale across initiatives and programs (scalability or scaled solutions).
- Inspire the team with new levels of creativity and product strategy that pushes boundaries of technology while exciting and delighting the customers
- Carry features and new capabilities through the full product lifestyle with agility- ideation to production (agile)
- Familiarity and passion for user centric design. Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- The ability to understand client project goals and to clearly define technical project parameters, specifications and architecture
- The ability to clearly articulates complex technical solutions and be able to solve limitations of different platforms while still knowing how to reach end goals
- The ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical clients, colleagues and partners
- Problem-solving prowess based on past experiences, industry insight and research into new solutions
- Ability to work side by side with engineers, designers
- 6 years prior working with a digital team working side by side with engineers and designers, to bring the different talents and disciplines together between product, engineering and design
- Prior project management experience with the use of PM tools plus a tech background
- Writing experience with business proposals, technical documents and user documentation
- The ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and to apply high development and quality standards among colleagues and partners
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com