About the role:
This role is working for our client, one of the largest global financial companies in the world. If you are excited about bringing your digital skills to a team that is looking to push the boundaries on work and create great experiences for customers both internal and external, then this is a great role for you.
As a Senior Digital Art Director you will have strong digital skills, be comfortable taking projects from creative brief to completion, providing new ideas and creativity while working closely with the client’s brand guidelines. You will be comfortable presenting ideas to clients and enjoy wooing clients over to think more digitally.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director and working closely with clients, you will work as part of a team designing and producing a variety of materials for the digital realm. In the day to day you’ll be directing, reviewing and executing digital focused work. Including designing high fidelity wireframes for responsive environments. Creating or reviewing digital first initiatives consisting of email marketing, social posts, UI toolkits and storyboards. You should have an understanding of UX principals, research and assessments, creating site maps and navigation, for both internal and external facing digital experiences. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team!
This role will sit in-house with our client in FIDI and will work closely and collaboratively with our overall Creative team as well as our internal stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs
- Responsibility for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution
- Pitching creative solutions in response to marketing strategies to both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing and managing the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications
- Pushing a team of Designers to create top-tier work
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5+ years of work experience that demonstrates impeccable craft and command of creative concepts, visual concepts, art direction and design across a variety of projects with an emphasis on digital but working knowledge of print.
- The ability to take projects from concept to completion, with a history of translating strategic thinking into compelling, creative ideas.
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends as well as social best practices.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills with colleagues and clients.
- An agile work methodology.
- Experience working closely with developers and an understanding of HTML 5, CSS, AEM.
- Deep knowledge & production experience with integrated and digital campaigns.
- A strong understanding and general skills around motion graphics and video.
- Proven success working in small and large, collaborative multi-functional teams across time zones and technologies.
- Able to effectively understand and execute against specific brand guidelines
- A desire to mentor younger art directors, designers, and other creatives.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) skills as well as Sketch and Figma. AE and PremierPro experience a bonus.
- Experience in the world of finance also a bonus!
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org