About the role:
OLIVER is hiring a Design Lead for the Presentations team. The Associate Design Director Presentations is responsible for overseeing all presentations created for sales pitches and events for our financial services client. This role manages the workflow for all presentation design requests, manage a group of Presentation Designers ensuring top notch work is coming out of the group and that presentations are on brand. The Associate Design Director is also responsible for ensuring that our presentations are state of the art and that the best available and most current tools are being used.
Presentation Designers create, craft, nurture and protect the visual expression of a brand. They are strategic thinkers, visual problem solvers, strong designers and brand guardians. As a team lead, the role partners with internal clients and to ensure presentations meet communication goals, are on brand, and are completed on time and on budget.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee a team of Presentation Designers, providing leadership to the team as well as direction on the design of the presentations
- Create visual stories through dynamic presentation design while maintaining brand consistency.
- Work independently and collaborate with other designers as part of a team, while managing workflow and external vendors.
- Partner closely with and take direction from client leads to develop high quality materials.
- Be the go-to for the latest innovations in PowerPoint and presentation technology — proactively implement and share with others.
- Be able to quickly respond to inquiries
- Collaborate with clients, provide high level customer services
- Create visually stunning presentations using existing templates and be able to design new templates from scratch.
- Transform complex, copy-heavy slides into digestible pieces of content while retaining the core message.
- Ability to transform complex data and/or copy-heavy information into visually pleasing designs.
- Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times as needed.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Strength in brand design, visual storytelling, information design, spatial organization, hierarchy of information, typography, and color.
- Prior experience leading a team of Presentation Designers
- High energy and a passion for all things PowerPoint and presentations.
- The presence and communication skills to present to groups both in person and via Zoom.
- Passion for understanding current and cultural design trends and presentation tools, with an ongoing curiosity.
- Strategic problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent design, typography, and layout skills
Strong technical skills and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org