ROLE: Web Content Developer
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does.
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated, in-house agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organization. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by talent from our whole business on everything from planning and creative to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THIS ROLE:
OLIVER is hiring a Web Content Developer for our on-site team in Charlotte. This role will assist with website content updates, layout, coding, testing and CMS maintenance for client's websites. We are looking for someone to ensure the web content is current, engaging and compliant. This includes the ongoing maintenance of business as usual webpage content creation as well as supporting dynamic interactive web initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develops and adheres to established design patterns and style guides while ensuring the integrity of the client's brand
- Identifies, designs for, and develops consistency within and across all websites
- Designs and procures visual and audio content
- Collaborates closely with client partners, IT, creative, UX
- Evaluates business requirements and existing sites and requests the implementation of new or enhanced design, functionality, navigation and/or structure
- Contributes to user research and usability testing as needed
- Perform content audit and mapping to support developing content strategy
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Acts as a project lead in area of expertise and assists with mentoring and training lower level team members
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 4+ years of experience working with content management systems, AEM experience required
- 5+ years of experience in designing for web and interactive media
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Solid understanding of web technology, including technical capabilities and limitations
- In-depth understanding of HTML and the capabilities of web browsers is essential, and knowledge of CS5
- Experience with content strategy processes and strategic elements such as content audits and mapping
- Experience with Responsive design patterns and development of mobile sites a plus
- Professional experience collaborating in a team environment
- Ability to work in detailed oriented environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Competencies: Customer focused, communication skills, interpersonal skills, creative, and project management skills