Role: New Business Manager
OLIVER Agency requires a New Business Manager. This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. Essentially, the success of the sales department will ultimately be the success of the business as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation
- Deliver against quarterly and annual revenue and gross profit targets
- Creating and designing bespoke agency solutions for clients
- Selling regional and local in-house content, creative and digital agencies that include a range of services including online and offline end to end creative and design, social and community management media, digital, copywriting, videography, data & analytics etc
- Developing structured sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics
- Developing long-term, profitable relationships with clients
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Come with an established network of Marketing & Procurement connections in medium to large size businesses
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 4-5 years of experience in a sales role, preferably with advertising experience / knowledge
- Have an understanding of the industry (media, OOH sales)
- Versatility to manage different stakeholders and industries
- Fantastic presentation, networking and relationship building abilities
- Commercially astute – apt at building commercial solutions and forecasting profitability
- Able to priorities leads and maximize revenue via sales pipeline control
- Face to face and telephone sales experience including negotiation and pitching
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Strategic, consultative and solution-based sales approach
- Excellent document creation / sales deck capabilities
- Independent and proactive with strong project management skills
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Established in 2004, we are the first and only company to design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and ecosystems for brands. Today, we create work that delivers business growth, fame and purpose for over 200 clients in 46 countries and counting.
Our unique model moves at the speed of modern business to drive change from the inside out; working smarter to make our clients’ money go further, and helping them build better solutions, systems and brands. Client solutions include Unilever’s U-Studio (a platform used by almost three-quarters of Unilever's brands globally), adidas’ off-shore hub and PepsiCo’s global digital team.
In 2020 we were ranked #1 in Adweek’s Fastest Growing list (US) and featured in The Drum’s Honours List of the best businesses that helped shape the year.
We are part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which combines specialisms from Adjust Your Set (content and culture), Dare (design, experience and engineering) and Aylesworth Fleming (property marketing).
OUR VALUES AND HOW TO LIVE THEM:
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you.
Imagination – you identify a range of solutions to problems.
Inclusion – to be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations.
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same.
Learning – you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.