Role: Digital Project Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Onsite)
Working in partnership with our client, the Digital Project Manager will be part of a regional team to help deliver the website, email and push content across multiple languages. You will with a small team (5-10) deliver all localized online content for a global brand. Accountable for on-time and accurate delivery of briefs. Provide status reports to your project manager every day and manage your timing on the job. Excellent communication and attention to detail are required in order to successfully deliver.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Managing digital projects across different sized accounts; from initial brief to final delivery. Supporting your team to deliver a wide range of deliverables from email marketing to website content
- Strive to follow and implement the best practice production process
- Plan and schedule projects and deliverables efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources.
- Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
- Produce estimates and timelines and measure progress of projects against those throughout the workflow.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project ensuring all relevant parties are aware of financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs.
- Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives.
- Be actively involved in the day-to-day content changes on the website
- Act as a support and expert for the Web Content Managers in the team regarding technical issues, especially those related to AEM
- Act as the first line of contact and digital expert for the Client and Campaign Partners in the life cycle of a digital project.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building up trust between yourself and the client contacts.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage, and mitigate against project risks at all times.
- Support the business to develop technical excellence within the department.
- Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so.
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines
- Ensure administration tasks are maintained to the same high standard as the rest of your work.
- Ensure your individual and team time keeping is accurate and allocated in MPC daily. This assists head office with measuring profitability on an individual job basis.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years' experience managing digital projects from initial briefing to delivery
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in Site Content Publishing and Creation
- Good understanding of AEM, HTML, Word Press, AEM and Emailers.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Follow us on Instagram
Job ID: 6015
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.