Role: Integrated Designer
Working in partnerships with our client, the Integrated Designer takes social content projects from brief to completion. This role will provide new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with Roche’s brand guidelines and will manage the day-to-day running of projects, working within specified timeframes and budgets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- An innate creative flair, strong art direction and concepting skills – full of ideas across multi-platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typography, layout, motion design and technical skills with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding how to work across social media posts, UI design and storytelling as well as motion design skills
- An understanding of UX and latest Social and Digital technology trends
- Motion and video skills using After Effects. & Premiere. Storyboarding Animation concepts
- The ability to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Integrated Designer sits within a team of 6
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Producing design / ideas to the client’s brief and exacting standards from the outset until completion
- Positively influencing clients with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts
- Create inspiring and exciting content – from repurposing, reformatting of assets to ideation
- Be an entrepreneurial lead on the development of creative and output
- Keenly evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to be at the forefront of creative excellence
- Strong project management skills, teamed with an aptitude for managing multiple varying sized projects seamlessly for a high-profile client
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3- 5 years of design and motion design experience
- Pharma experience preferred
- Experience in social, corporate communications, or public relationship functions for corporate client organisations
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to step into projects as needed
- Languages: English
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Follow us on Instagram
Job Id: 5002
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.