Role: Creator (Motion Graphics, Digital Design) - FTC
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer with Digital Design ability, that is well versed in digital and social. This is a multi-discipline role, with a primary focus on Motion Graphics and Editing, but the ideal candidate will also be capable of digital design. They will localise global assets for local markets and work alongside their fellow creators and the Account Director across ideation for a Polish specific brand. They should be specialised in motion graphics/animation and video techniques, with the ability to create bespoke graphics, illustrations and animations and bring them to life.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Our digital content agency sits at the heart of the brands we service, with the focus of producing digital campaigns that are locally and culturally relevant and engaging. The agency is set up to look after three brands of a global beer and spirits company, touching eleven markets in Europe, including the UK and Ireland.
We are a small core team working across retained and ad-hoc client projects, with the backing and leverage of a much larger global network. Our key focus areas for this account are community management, content adaptation/localisation, paid media and content creation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Undertake the creation of motion asset design and post-production of social and digital assets.
- Take motion design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Produce motion designs to the client’s brief and exacting standards whilst positively influencing clients with your creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
- Adapting and resizing existing assets.
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
- Digital design capability.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent motion design skillset.
- The ability to use After Effects and associated motion software, such a Premiere Pro.
- A passion for 2D motion graphics design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles of techniques.
- Ability to add a creative flair to make engaging content within brand guidelines.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills with great knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator with the ability to produce bespoke digitally drawn assets from scratch.
- An innate and deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Experience working with multiple products.
- Experience in beer and spirits sectors is a bonus.
5+ years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
- Digital Design
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Follow us on Instagram: @oliver.talent
Job ID: 4957
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.