Role: Art Director - Social Campaigns - FTC
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for an experienced Integrated Designer / Art Director with Creative Ideation ability, that is well versed in digital and social. This is a multi-discipline role, with a primary focus on integrated design. However the candidate should also be conceptual and capable of providing new ideas and concepts. They will localise global assets for local markets and work alongside their fellow creators and the Account Director across ideation for a Polish specific brand, generating challenging and innovative concepts and ideas across all media types. They will also be responsible for creating concepts for campaigns across all channels and taking them from initial idea through to delivery.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Our digital content agency sits at the heart of the brands we service, with the focus of producing digital campaigns that are locally and culturally relevant and engaging. The agency is set up to look after three brands of a global beer and spirits company, touching eleven markets in Europe, including the UK and Ireland.
We are a small core team working across retained and ad-hoc client projects, with the backing and leverage of a much larger global network. Our key focus areas for this account are community management, content adaptation/localisation, paid media and content creation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Producing design / ideas to the client’s brief and exacting standards from the outset until completion.
- Positively influencing clients with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
- Create inspiring and exciting content – from repurposing, reformatting of assets to ideation.
- Be an entrepreneurial lead on the development of creative and output.
- Keenly evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to be at the forefront of creative excellence.
- Be able to manage multiple varying sized projects seamlessly.
- Working in a team of 10, with the creative team consisting of 3 people.
- Work across 3 brands and 11 countries.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- An innate creative flair, strong art direction and concepting skills – full of ideas across multi-platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding how to work across online banners (static and animated), social media posts (primarily Instagram and Facebook), web design, UI design and storytelling.
- An understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms.
- An understanding of UX and latest Social and Digital technology trends.
- An understanding of animation and ability to storyboard animation concepts.
- Working on print-based collateral with great knowledge of branding.
- The ability to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients.
- Experience in beer and spirits sectors is a bonus.
5 + years of relevant experience in:
- Web Design
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Follow us on Instagram: @oliver.talent
Job ID: 4956
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.