Role: Motions Designer
Working with our client, the Motion Graphics Designer works across social and digital channels. Driven by the buzz of turning “golden nugget” opportunities into culturally relevant content that will drive talkability at scale and help our clients to join conversations that matter to their audience. They will be producing beautiful and innovative designs for our client’s briefs across the 2 markets and perhaps even on a Global scale.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Undertake the creation of motion asset design and post-production of social and digital assets
- Take motion design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines
- Produce motion designs to the client’s brief and exacting standards whilst positively influencing clients with your creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts
- Adapting and resizing existing assets
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent motion design skill set
- The ability to use After Effects and associated motion software
- A passion for 2D motion graphics design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles of techniques.
- Excellent written English skills with the ability to add a creative flair to make engaging content within brand guidelines.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills with great knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator with the ability to produce bespoke digitally drawn assets from scratch.
- An innate and deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Experience working with multiple products.
- 5 years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Job ID: 4999
Follow us on Instagram: @oliver.talent
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.