Role: Digital Brand Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Collaborate with Brand team and Studio team to demonstrate creative leadership, brand understanding, and accountability of the result
- Support SBM with the development and ongoing execution of The Glenlivet Digital Strategy
- Support local markets with the roll out of key strategic initiatives for digital acceleration
- Support the ideation of original, creative ways to translate big brand ideas into ongoing, social-savvy content themes and community engagement concepts for digital
- Lead content creation for The Glenlivet .com and eCRM channels with support of agency partners and translate brand tone of voice across key touchpoints
- Work with SBM and agency partners on to the delivery on always on social assets
- Partner with the Global Comms & Digital team, to develop channel-specific and content marketing strategies that align with brand objectives (KPIs), and master brand guidelines.
- Lead 12-month calendar planning for The Glenlivet across digital ecosystem
- Oversight of Community Manager to ensure content rolls out to plan and accountability for the quality of social channels
- Manage the distribution of a range of digital assets in the form of plug and play ‘toolkits’
- Work with TGL brand team on reactive and timely content that is relevant to the brand
- Manging global content uploads to CMS (WordPress) and supporting markets with adaptations
Tracking, Reporting, Analytics & Insights:
- Working with the Brand team and Insights team to ensure our social content is informed by past performance and best-in-class competitor examples
- Setting and monitoring KPIs and tracking performance metrics, and being agile in optimising our content output accordingly
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3-5 years’ brand or agency experience in social media and/or digital marketing for B2C brands
- A strong knowledge of social media channels, social culture, digital creativity, and editorial marketing
- Excellent organisation skills with experience overseeing a multi-disciplinary team to deliver creative output to a high standard and against a deadline
- Familiarity working with CMS platforms and social insights tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English language
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter who can equally manage multiple stakeholders in a large organisation
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job ID: 4130
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.