ROLE: Integrated Designer
LOCATION: Mix of remote and client office in Paris
The Integrated Designer will be taking artwork and design briefs from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
This role is to create inspiring and exciting content – from repurposing, reformatting of assets to ideation.
The Integrated Designer will take the lead on the production of visual and digital content (specifically social and ecommerce content).
The role is working along a Studio Manager/Client Services, Digital Art Director and a Producer as well as typical agency based colleagues back at OLIVER France.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- 5+ years of design industry and agency experience.
- Experience in the luxury industry is a must have
- Experience in conceptualising and producing engaging social and ecommerce assets
- Undertake production and adaptation of all creative
- Be responsible for more conceptual design led task when opportunities arise
- Proactively monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Complete timesheets
- Be able to work independently and also within a team.
- Motion and video skills using After Effects a bonus.
You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects, within very tight timeframes.
• Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
• Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
• Experience in management of artwork collateral
• Experience of client liaison
• Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite inc Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• HTML e-mails, animated and static banners, front-end web design, After Effects (Motion Graphics) and Premiere (Video Editing) experience is an advantage
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.