JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CONTENT PROJECT MANAGER
ROLE: Content Project Manager
LOCATION: Mix of remote and client office in Paris
JOB LEVEL: 4/5 years’ experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE:
OLIVER France are expanding the team for our client, a global spirits luxury company with multiple international brands house-hold names in its stable.
OLIVER France is looking to recruit a Content Project Manager to work on this account as a dedicated member of the team on a long-term contract basis. The team’s role is to service our client’s various projects from the Masterbrand or Brand projects, such as strategic storytelling and angles definition, content strategy, content planning and production, from to static and animated social posts, to managing full production shooting process - photo to video/mood productions (briefing, talent scout, shooting, post production).
This is a great opportunity to work within a new team, creating impactful communications across the world and developing design best practices for various brands.
A strong understanding of design and visual identity, content strategy, social & digital content production (Photo and Video shoot), content performance, motion design, is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with good foundations in communications with strong production experience and 360 campaigns management (Digital, Retail, Merchandising)
A good knowledge or history of work in digital ecosystem (Web, CRM, Social) is desirable. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 4 to 5 years’ experience. The role is fast paced and responsive, working across multiple different projects and teams within the group.
You will form part of a team that delivers the following:
- Creative & design
- Content and video production & post
- Copywriting (Editorial and Social captions)
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Work closely with Art Director, Content Strategist and team to align on content that needs to be produced, would it be stills, videos or animations.
- Remain agile to plan and manage projects
- Making sure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Making sure that all content are coherent and consistent to the global client brand image on all platforms and thus with the creative team.
- Making sure that all content being produced are following client’s tone of voice and guidelines.
- Ensure that markets’ feedback/requirements on past season’s programs/product performance are timely accounted for and properly reflected in the 360 brand activation plan
- Overseeing key projects delivery, the senior project manager will work closely with our Art Director and production from tissue stage through to delivery of assets, to ensure coherence throughout the production process
- Develop on-going best delivery practices
- Development of ID guidelines for executional assets such as eRetail, CRM, social
- Source artists to express their vision
- Coordinate with journalist a short article for each production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills.
- Excellent knowledges and background on Luxury brands, always benches in mind
- Thrives in an environment of continual feedback and optimizing performances
- Ability to work independently and prioritize under tight deadline and/or with interruptions, to
produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Calm and collective
- Actively listens, requests clarification when needed
- Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
- Experienced in liaising directly with the client and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Experience meeting clients
- We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
- An outstanding background in digital content and production
- Agency or international background is mandatory
- Strong management and planning skills
- Good knowledge of the Luxury industry
- Problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of social content and digital content (website, CRM, Production)
- Professional English level is mandatory
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in Luxury communication & marketing
- Multi-market experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed
required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.