JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MID ART DIRECTOR - NBA Program
ROLE: Mid Art Director – NBA Program
LOCATION: Mix of remote and client office in Paris
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE:
OLIVER France are expanding the team for our client, a global spirits luxury company with multiple international brands house-hold names in its stable.
OLIVER France is looking to recruit a Mid Art Director to work on this account as a dedicated member of the team on a long-term contract basis. The team’s role is to service our client’s various content production, and requests range from video production and post-production, to static social posts, to shootings and content for web (static and dynamic) and offline.
This is a great opportunity to work within a new team, creating impactful communications across the world and developing design best practices for various brands.
A strong understanding of graphic design, typography, production, digital standards and 360 campaigns is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with good foundations in both production and digital.
A good knowledge or history of work in digital ecosystem (Web, CRM, Social) is also desirable. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 5/7 years’ experience. The role is fast paced and responsive, working across multiple different projects within the group.
You will form part of a team that delivers the following:
- Creative & design
- Content and video production & post
- Copywriting (Editorial and Social captions)
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Working with NBA Program Lead and all stakeholders on delivering a creative vision for the partnership, wheter internal or external partners
- Working closely with NBA Program Lead to align on creative direction and needs to be produced, would it be stills, videos, KOL content, events or retail animations
- Working on 360 campaigns
- Making sure that all brand expressions are coherent and consistent to the global client brand & NBA partnership guidelines and cues on all platforms.
- Being able to translate the creative vision to technical executions on packaging and/or collaterals.
- Making sure that all local activations being produced are following our client & NBA tone of voice and guidelines.
- Overseeing creative delivery, the NBA Art Director will work closely with partners to ensure consistency throughout the production process, from concept moodboards, choice of artists (photographer, designer, external agency) to post production.
- Develop on-going best practices and creative guidelines with NBA team and market teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills.
- Excellent knowledges and background on Luxury brands, always benches in mind
- Sport fan, good knowledge of the NBA is a plus
- Ability to work on 360 global campaigns (online and offline)
- Thrives in an environment of continual feedback and optimizing performances
- Ability to work independently and prioritize under tight deadline and/or with interruptions, to
produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Calm and collective
- Actively listens, requests clarification when needed
- Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
- Experienced in liaising directly with the client and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members.
- We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of relevant sectors and production.
- Strong layout and design skills across digital and print
- Strong leadership to handle pre production, production and post production
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury industry and sports
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite, Moodboarding, Invision, Photoshop, After effect etc..
- Professional English level is mandatory
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in Luxury communication & marketing
- Multi-market experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed
required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.