Role: People Partner/ Sustainability
Location: France or London
We are seeking an ambitious, hard-working individual to join our People Team and lead the HR Operations of our fast-growing entity in France and other European markets. You will be primarily responsible (around 50% of your time) for an entity of around 50 employees, and be in charge of all French HR issues alongside the local management. You will also have the opportunity to work on other markets (Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy) with the support of the Central HR team.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will report into the Head of People for EMEA and business partner with the France Management Team to implement the People strategy. You will be based in Paris however you will be part of the EMEA People Team which has 15 people and over 100 people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
The team's activities are varied, and you will get involved in everything from a HR generalist perspective.
The main day to day tasks includes, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain an excellent knowledge of employees and be their dedicated point of contact
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of French employment law to ensure advice given to your stakeholders in relation to people issues is current and accurate
- Coach and support managers on staffing issues (performance management, sickness, absence, conduct and capability) and escalate to the Senior People Partner as appropriate
- Manage new arrivals (employment contracts, liaison with payroll, etc.)
- Support the bi-annual salary review process
- Ensure 100% compliance around core HR processes, in a context of fast development of OLIVER France-Plan and execute all change management elements of restructuring, redundancy and cost saving initiatives
- Provide reports to the business regarding HR metrics
- Monitor our monthly Peakon employee feedback and work closely with your stakeholders to drive engagement, development and support
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes to process and procedure to ensure we continually deliver a great employee experience
- Work closely with the global people operations teams to ensure all operational changes are managed efficiently and accurately
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team on some new hires, and potentially use your own network
- Help to support the upskilling of the global people operations team on French employment law
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experience of working as an HR generalist in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of the communication/advertising environment and roles
- Experience of dealing with the end-to-end process for employee relations issues (disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, etc.)
- Experience of providing an effective HR service with up-to-date knowledge of French employment law
- Appreciation and understanding of working with data
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and build personal relationships while maintaining a professional distance
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all HR activities
- Ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously and natural ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in demanding ambiguous environment
- Self-sufficient and autonomous
- Bilingual – French and English (other languages are also preferred)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job Id: 3202
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.