Role: Social Media & Community Manager (Snr/ Mid CCM)
Social media may have made the world smaller, but that doesn’t mean it’s any easier to manage. With so many platforms and channels and conversation all happening simultaneously, brands run the risk of having their voice simply become part of the noise, that’s where you come in.
As a Social Media and Community Manager for this exciting FMCG and Food brand, we’re looking for a social native to become part of one of most exciting content teams in our network. You’ll be the calm command centre sat at the hub of an influential network of social media platforms, acting as conductor and distributor for campaign content and conversation across one of the world’s biggest fast-food brands.
This opportunity is perfect for a talented, experienced and terrifyingly organised individual who can translate brand personality into conversations on social media, understands how to best leverage social’s unique strengths, and sees the bigger picture for a brand’s presence on social at a global scale.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are confident in the creation, deployment and measurement of social content, and passionate about food marketing and contemporary culture.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The Social Media and Community Manager will report into the Senior Campaign & Community Manager. This is a client facing role, working closely with the brand team, local marketing teams and the client’s agency partners.
This is an exciting opportunity for a truly curious and entrepreneurial thinker.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with the brand team to set out campaign and content plans for all relevant platforms
- Responsible as the brand guardian and the steward of the brand’s online personality you will copy write for all brand platforms
- Trafficking, distribution and optimisation of all social media channels
- Help drive best practice and innovation across all social campaigns and content development
- Driving dialogue and engagement with consumers
- Ensure all content is delivering against the social strategy, objectives and KPIs
- Bringing a social first perspective to the development of integrated campaigns, working alongside 3rd party agencies as part of an Interagency Team to advise on the right approach for social assets for the brand’s channels
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of social campaigns and content, supporting teams to ensure best practice and learnings are implemented
- Identifying proactive opportunities for engagement and reactive content in channel
- Writing inventive, attention-capturing posts
- Review and approve the monthly paid calendar content, advising on TOV and asset relevance for community and channel
- Publishing content, with a strong brand ambassadorship
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting activity
- Working closely with OLIVER network and other brand agency designers to create social assets
- Day to day management of a Social Media& Community Executive.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Previous experience working in FMCG or food based social channels
- Excellent stake holder engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence others and manage expectations
- Entrepreneurial and proactive in approach and attitude – gravitas to make things happen
- Obsessively spotting opportunities to create content/moments for the brand and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Driven by the data and measurement, constantly testing opportunities for learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to develop the voice of the brand within it
- A platform native, including management and distribution tools (Sprinklr etc)
- Keen and active interest in digital trends and popular culture
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
4 years of relevant experience in:
- Social strategy
- Community management
- Digital campaigns
- Social Listening
- Content Performance
- Paid media
- Influencer campaigns
- Collaborative team player, open minded
- Curious about culture, brands, people, technology
- Professional even under pressure
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.