Role: Digital Project Manager
Location: Hamburg, Germany
We are looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager in the newly formed marketing team working with our retail account. The Digital Project Manager will be part of a global team to help deliver website, email and push content across multiple languages. You will Project manage a small team to deliver on all localized online content for a global brand. Accountable for on-time and accurate delivery of briefs. Provide status reports to your project manager every day and manage your timing on the job. Excellent communication and attention to detail is required in order to successfully deliver.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast-paced environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at client – site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Managing digital projects across different sized accounts; from initial brief to final delivery. Managing your team to deliver a wide range of deliverables from email marketing to website content
- Strive to follow and implement the best practice production process within Oliver
- Plan and schedule projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources.
- Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
- Produce estimates and timelines and measure progress of projects against those throughout the workflow.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project ensuring all relevant parties are aware of financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs.
- Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives.
- Act as the first line of contact and digital expert for the Client and Campaign Partners in the life cycle of a digital project.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building up trust between yourself and the client contacts.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage, and mitigate against project risks at all times.
- Support the business to develop technical excellence within Oliver client and internally in the department.
- Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so.
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines within Oliver
- Ensure administration tasks are maintained to the same high standard as the rest of your work.
- Ensure your individual and team time keeping is accurate and allocated in MPC This assists head office with measuring profitability on an individual job basis.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Exceptional management skills to be the product owner working with the clients
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation of the project plan and execution with stakeholders, monitoring progress, controlling deadlines and closure of the project
- The ability to develop and put forward the best process in tackling data gathering and storing
- The ability to host clear, efficient and productive project meetings for differing stages of the project from kick off, discovery and so on, using a project methodology
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- The ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the accounts advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.