Project/ Campaign Manager
Working in partnership with our client, The Campaign Manager develops and builds strong relationships with the clients across the global digital team, becoming a trusted and valued partner and delivery specialist
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager based in London, you will oversee the successful delivery of client’s global campaign toolkits
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will work in true collaboration with your client to establish a clear understanding of the project; their needs, expectations, and requirements in order to provide first-class service and positive client experience. You will be proactive and forward-thinking, working closely with your clients to forecast in-line with project priorities and scope.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the brand & ensure our work stays true to it; working closely with your clients and internal studio team to create strong concepts from initial briefing, provide insightful feedback and understand requirements for efficient & successful high-quality delivery of assets. You will have a strong passion for sport and particularly for the brand, maintaining deep consumer and industry insights.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects at a global level. Working with your clients to understand and interrogate new briefs, working with the SCM to manage your project resource, preparing briefs for creatives, creating project plans for delivery, and ensuring the accurate interpretation of WIP feedback during the creative process. You will ensure project plans are communicated internally and externally for stakeholder alignment, whilst always identifying and mitigating against project risks.
- You will take ownership and closely monitor the KPIs and SLAs for all your projects, working with your SCM to track project burn weekly and working closely with client & internal team to mitigate risks of overburn/late delivery. Communicating all risks of overburn to the client.
- You will have a wealth of experience working with creative toolkits and should already understand the processes and nuances for delivering high volumes of toolkit assets. You ideally come from a background in production with a strong delivery skillset and a solutions-focussed approach.
- You will support the SCM & AD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-empting these, managing priorities & escalating potential issues and bottlenecks where necessary.
- You will be responsible for the management, collaboration, and facilitation of the studio team across multiple projects, striving to find solutions on day-to-day challenges and decision points. You’ll have the ability to drive and motivate a team, ensuring they remain focussed and connected through to successful project completion.
- You may be asked to line manage Campaign Executives, holding regular 1:1 check-ins, performance reviews and setting objectives to advance the more junior members of the team.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years of relevant advertising agency experience, working with high volume production across; Paid Media, digital, social & eCommerce. Sports and lifestyle category is a bonus.
- Strong client-facing presentation skills, with the ability to inspire and lead others.
- Excellent client engagement skills, with the ability to proactively influence and negotiate, to build strong effective working relationships.
- A strong team player, able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with a proactive approach.
- Comfortable with working with remote clients and functional team in different time zones and cultures.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task a must.
- Flawless execution and delivery of projects on time, on budget, and with excellence.
- Great understanding of project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
- A strategic thinker, able to think analytically at a detailed level, with good numerical skills.
- A problem solving and solution-focussed mindset that thrives in fast paced environment, with high volumes of activity.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign and After Effects and what they’re used for.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.