Role: Community Manager [German speaking]
Location: Amsterdam or Remote
Contract: FTC or Freelance
Working in partnership with our client, and Community Manager to help develop content, manage social channels and grow our community. Ultimately you will help ensure our social channels drive the brand’s ambition and reflect the latest and emerging trends.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic. You speak German natively and can engage with communities on social to fuel valuable advocates.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Community Manager will be a part of small in-house social team working on a range of notable alcohol brands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Support planning the monthly content calendars
- Copywriting for social media channels
- Considered and proactive community management, confidently responding to all UGC, DM’s and comments in a timely manner, nurturing online relationships
- Staying up-to-date with trends, updates and changes across the social platforms, both within and outside of the whisky category
- Manage a calendar of cultural and product moments
- Using tools such as Sprinklr to manage channels, schedule content and conduct social listening
- Liaising with local market teams on content plans and best practise
- Helping to develop creative ideas alongside the Art Director and Social Media Manager.
- Supporting with the writing of briefs and working with creative to help deliver on them
- Support with regular content audits and research
- Support with monthly reporting
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Relevant experience in social media and channel management
- A good knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media platforms and trends, understanding which content, formats and platforms drive which outcomes
- Must be fluent in German and English, written and spoken.
- Experience with social listening and social management tools
- Is already working in social media and is looking for their next step up
- Proactive and adaptable with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Superb listening skills, with the ability to take direction and open to learning and development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.