Role: Senior Copywriter
Working in partnership with our client the Copywriter creates powerful and impactful copy for straplines and headlines for all forms of Performance Marketing assets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
To a dedicated team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Produce original copy for Performance Marketing assets like banners, eDM, social media, direct mail, advertising, marketing and sales collateral
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the team
- Work closely with the team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values
- Follow and help build a tone of voice consistent to the client throughout all copy and proactively make recommendations for the direction of client projects
- Undertake research and develop an understanding of the client’s target audience and competitor products
- Form close relationships with the product team in order to source product information and unique selling points of products
- Generate engaging, customer focused content to add value to the customer’s experience
- Use briefs to create original on-brand copy across a variety of channels to a high standard, sticking to tight deadlines
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 5 years of experience in advertising agencies
- Having a command of the dynamics of digital media,
- Able to produce point-to-point creative solutions specific to the target audience and media,
- High business follow-up, planning and organizational skills,
- Follows trends
- Loves to develop himself/herself
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.