ROLE: Group Account Director
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM
Working in partnership with one of OLIVER’s largest account the Group Account Director leads the account in APAC & EMEA strategically working closely with the client. The role ensures delivery against our account KPI’s as well growth and account performance targets, alongside maintaining positive working relationships across all accounts in the group.
Reporting to the Global Business Director, the Group Account Director oversees the in-market account management team ~20 people + being responsible for the successful delivery of our campaigns across our production and delivery function ~80 people.
We’re looking for exceptional characters who are looking for their next big move and who want to play a key part in an award-winning agency pushing business growth and overseeing the smooth running of creative production. The Group Account Director is primarily responsible for client relationships. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the GAD also builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Line management of Account Directors, with oversight of Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in-market as well as global clients. Your role is foremost client service and ensuring our markets are engaged and happy with the OLIVER model.
- Point of escalation for market challenges, taking a calm mature approach to finding strategic solutions while working within the account constraints.
- Provide the strategic framework for the vision and narrative to market and global MI reports to senior management.
- Build strong value-add client relationships at various levels. Knowing when and how to manage clients and be able to be firm on ensuring OLIVER gets what we need to be a successful partner.
- Work in true collaboration with our client and be agile in adapting our solution to meet the different markets needs while not compromising on the KPI’s of the Global model.
- Challenge the team creatively and strategically to create the best work possibl
- Be an expert in campaign adaptation for a very large global brand, knowing how to find efficiencies and being the owner of the execution of projects, run rates and client satisfaction through catchups with job owners and the weekly account/project management WIP.
- Travel will be required once it is safe to do so. This role looks over a large portfolio or markets so should expect to travel to meet the clients and the team.
- Working in a team of 180+ across the globe.
- 3 – 4 direct reports.
- Work across all of Europe, Emerging Markets and APAC for all adaptation needs.
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
- Experienced leader and a strong understanding of how to motivate and develop high performing teams.
- Experience of building and sustaining meaningful client partnerships whilst maintaining a strong commercial focus.
- Results driven – creation of and delivery against business plans driven by growth targets
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- Able to have hard conversations with clients and able to find solutions that work for both client and OLIVER.
- Excellent understanding of the adaptation workflow, automation and how to deliver high volumes of adapts at pace.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment focused on results and progress. Solutions-oriented, upbeat, and a natural-born leader
- Confident working autonomously with partner or 3rd party agencies
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
- Understand data, how to analysis and how to build a strong narrative.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Experience working in on a large retail brand.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in adaptation in:
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Our Values and how to live them
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
Imagination – you identify a range of solutions to problems
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same
Learning - you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com