Role: Account Director / Content Team Lead
Location: Hamburg, on-site with the client Unilever
Required Language: German (minimum C2 level)
Working in partnership with our client, as the Account Director you are accountable for leading and developing the account Unilever you are assigned to, as well as keeping an open and efficient working relationship with your Unilever clients to drive new business, keep clients happy and hit targets and KPI's.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a “can do” attitude, are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic – and if you are interested to be more connected to your clients than ever before.
You enjoy working with FMCG brands such as Dove, Knorr and Axe, have a creative agency background combined with a strong digital experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Looks to constructively challenge the client and will proactively work with project teams to present any added-value solutions.
- Negotiates to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members, where needed.
- Keeps up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.
- Identify new business opportunities to continuously grow the team
Team development and inspiration
- Encourage a positive, collaborative working environment for the team whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Influence and inspire your internal team to deliver projects to a high standard including QC.
- Manage and supervise direct and indirect reports and keep them motivated
- Oversee different project types in the team and lead on high level campaign projects
- Ensures that internal processes are followed, question existing prosses and re-invent where needed.
- Be accountable for all financial reporting to the headquarter
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organize and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- 5 years+ agency experience.
- Broad experience with different project types but specifically with digital such as content and social.
- Understanding of financial reporting and running profitable teams.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organize and prioritize workloads to maximize productivity.
- A talent to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.