ROLE: Community Manager (Food Drink)
LOCATION: Unilever – Springfield Drive, Leatherhead (Approx. 35 mins from Clapham Junction, 40 mins from London Waterloo or 50 mins from Vauxhall)
Together with our client Unilever – the world’s second biggest advertiser - we are on the hunt for a best in class Community Manager to manage a portfolio of top FMCG brands. This role is predominantly focused on the Food sector, working on some of the biggest and best-loved brands including Coleman’s, Hellmann’s, Marmite and Knorr, with the potential for exciting new brand launches.
You will be responsible for building, engaging and proactively managing a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Working closely with the UStudio team, Brand Managers, the Group Planning Director and customer service partners CEC, you will be using best practice to represent the voice of the consumer, monitor conversations, post content (paid and organic) and manage the daily operations of various social channels.
You will have access to the strategic and creative network of the wider agency, and will be the lynch pin pulling the right people together to produce great content for your channels, as well as adding your own creative flair and community management expertise. You will work hand in hand with our in-house design team to create best in class content for the channels you manage.
Requirements / attributes
Most importantly, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it. The successful candidate will have a strong background of working with digital and social agencies, and must excel in planning and producing engaging and creative social media and digital work. An editorial background and creative skills such as Photoshop would be an advantage.
- 2+ years experience
- Level, strategic thinker
- Gravitas with clients
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Creative flair
- Excellent written communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for Food brands
- Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
- Brand guardian and steward of online personality
- Driving dialogue with consumers
- Identifying proactive opportunities for engagement and reactive content
- Writing posts
- Attending and posting from live events
- Briefing creative
- Publishing content
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting
- Gathering of assets from / liaison with other agencies
- Escalating trends and issues / flagging customer service comments for CEC attention
- Qualitative reporting
- Free use of onsite gym
- Discounted onsite hairdresser
- Onsite restaurant
- Discounted Unilever product shop
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations (there are 8 trains to London per hour during rush hour, and the location is only just over 30 minutes’ commute from Clapham station)
Established in 2016, UStudio is Unilever’s in-house creative agency, specialising in the creation of needs content and social & digital advertising. Powered by OLIVER agency it houses a wealth of strategic and creative expertise, giving brands access and proximity to the right skillsets at the right times. UStudio is a global network spanning 17 markets and all Unilever categories, giving us a huge variety of briefs to work on.
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation, delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.