Role: Content and Community Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Content and Community Manager will be responsible for building, engaging and proactively managing a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working closely with the client team, Brand Managers, the Group Planning Director and customer service partners CEC, you will be using best practice to represent the voice of the consumer, monitor conversations, post content (paid and organic) and manage the daily operations of various social channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Brand guardian and steward of online personality
- Driving dialogue with consumers
- Identifying proactive opportunities for engagement and reactive content
- Writing posts
- Attending and posting from live events
- Briefing creative
- Publishing content
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting
- Gathering of assets from / liaison with other agencies
- Escalating trends and issues / flagging customer servicecomments for CEC attention
- Qualitative reporting
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years experience
- Level, strategic thinker
- Gravitas with clients
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Creative flair
- Excellent written communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for Foodbrands
- Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.