Role: Senior Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client, As an experienced Senior Account Manager you’ll have both the account handling skills and the project management skills to be able to build strong client relationships and drive projects through with the help of your brilliant and talented colleagues.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
you’re confident, smart, enthusiastic and proactive: a collaborative self-starter who thrives on variety, pace and working as part of a large team as well as a quick thinker who can add value throughout the end to end creative process and keep projects moving
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be working within our 10-strong Client service and delivery team taking responsibility for the work requested by a number of our client’s Business units. You’ll report into an experienced Senior Account Director, focusing on our B2B clients and working with an established and respected client team who really know their stuff. You’ll be collaborative and happy to share best practices to the wider team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- This is a busy and varied role – you’ll typically be creating emails and direct mail, videos, print collateral and training/sales decks, social assets and digital display campaigns.
- The scope is largely B2B and B2B2C, so interpreting and flexing the brand personality and tone for a business audience will be key.
- Working closely with clients, you’ll be interrogating their briefs to add value and establish full clarity as well as making sure they are delivered impeccably.
- You’ll enjoy being the link between clients and the agency, getting to know their business, understanding their needs and collaborating with them to deliver top quality projects that run on time and on budget
- You’ll relish owning your project scope, budgets and timelines and working with our resourcing team to plan projects and schedule resources.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- We’re looking for someone who is spirited with the experience and confidence to lead your projects with client stakeholders – and their own stakeholders. You’ll have the confidence, personality and persuasion skills to hold your own and push for what’s right.
- We’ll want you to build great client relationships, quickly and confidently – you’ll be the main day to day point of contact for day to day clients within your business units and they will look to you to make their lives and projects as straightforward as possible
- You’ll be a strong and positive energy in our team; someone who will work collaboratively with everyone who’ll support them in delivering projects. Working across multiple projects at any given time, you’ll have strong juggling and prioritisation skills.
- You’ll be financially aware and able to correctly estimate budgets and ensure that you have all the data and assets your team needs in order to deliver to or exceed client expectations.
- We are looking for experience of and enthusiasm for B2B communication across a range of channels, ideally, but not necessarily in Financial Services.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.