Role: Digital Copywriter - 6 Month FTC
Working in partnership with our client, the Digital Writer will work on the implementation of a significant service initiative for client. You’ll be the voice of clarity and simplicity, able to communicate compellingly within an intuitive customer journey. You’ll work well on your own to develop initial drafts of everything from UX copy to supporting FAQs to instructions to follow up comms, but also happily and ably collaborating with project stakeholders to achieve sign-off for assets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have experience of developing similar copy for apps and websites, both secure and public domains and enjoy making sure all your micor copy sits as well within brand guidelines as marketing comms do. After all, your readers are more likely to see your copy than most of the marketing comms we produce!
You are comfortable working in project teams, advocating for great user experience and customer perspective and playing a vocal part in all stages of product development.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at home, with visits to the client’s offices in Canary Wharf possible at some point. You’ll have regular support from a senior member of the client’s large in-house copy team on-site.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Writing short form instructional micro copy that clearly explains what we want and need customers to do as part of this important new iniative
- Advocating for customers, working with stakeholders to balance their needs against commercial goals and regulatory responsibilities
- Managing your own workload and diary and communicating with stakeholders to set priorities and deliver work on time
- Always applying the clients’ tone of voice, house style, content strategy, customer experience principles and best practice for digital user experience across everything you write, however short, however long
- Taking personal accountability for a project’s success and your workload
- Applying a Conduct lens across all we do and challenge wherever necessary to ensure we are doing the best thing for our Customers, Clients & our Company.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A background in writing short form, instructional micro copy for large digital brands
- An understanding of digital content best practice and UX
- Ability to rationalise and defend your copy and outputs
- Experience working directly with stakeholders from various teams, managing their feedback and resolving resolving challenges
- Experience of writing copy in a regulated industry or business ideally
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.