Role: Transcreation Executive
Working in partnership with our client, As Transcreation Executive you will be working in the London hub within the Transcreation team, ensuring the successful delivery of premium international marketing communication in various languages.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone keen on working on a multicultural team working across several accounts and are you interested in becoming a team member that will work with a dynamic team through an ever-changing innovative environment such as OLIVER.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be joining an on-site agency team who are super passionate about best-in-class social and creative. You’ll work closely with digital specialists, brand managers and customer service partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be responsible for the quality planning and execution of translation and Transcreation projects.
- You will be required to plan your projects at hand in a proactive manner, monitor their progress and solve problems that might arise.
- You will liaise with in-market-creatives (copywriters, transcreators, translators, and editors), allocate jobs and track project progress.
- You will be a fast thinker and will be able to apply problem-solving techniques.
- Whenever required, you will discuss and negotiate with the client the scope of work and, in agreement with the Transcreation Manager / Senior Transcreation Manager, manage and exceed client’s expectations.
- You will be reporting directly to the Transcreation Manager / Senior Transcreation Manager and targeting on your own Key Performance Indicators, setting goals to progress within the language services team within OLIVER.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Proven Project or Account Management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as excellent time management and organisational skills
- University degree in Marketing, Languages, Business or related field.
- Master degree related to Languages or Marketing would be ideal, but not a must.
- Knowledge about the language industry and preferably experience in production process across different media.
- Native speaker of a foreign language is highly desirable. Ideally German or Italian.
- On the job training will be provided.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.