Role: HR Manager
The People Partner will be responsible for a group of up to 300 employees and will support various European business leads, all daily international HR issues, and thus also escalation point for the international HR team. Furthermore, recruitment in the German market is your responsibility. Our agency operates at a fast pace and needs someone who enjoys driving things forward proactively. You also need to be able to manage yourself and work for many teams from a distance.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are excited by working in a fast-paced environment helping our People Team to create the Best Teams and would like to be involved in rolling out some of the key initiatives to help deliver the OLIVER people strategy.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based in London however you will be a part of the People Team which has 35 people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world. .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Line Management of an HR Advisor
- Working closely with the People Director to implement the plan and focus themes for the next three years: (1) Employer Branding, (2) Management Development, (3) Implementation of a new HRIS
- Developing effective Ways of Working to become a reliable partner for all teams, with a thorough understanding of day-to-day business, but with the ability to keep the big picture and goal in mind.
- Interpretation of data and development of insights to create a basis for decision-making
- Regular recording of team needs and feedback to the management
- Knowledge of second language and English is necessary
need experience with Tupe and or works councils.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experienced HR all-rounder
- Comprehensive ER knowledge of key HR processes:
- Dismissals, TUPE regulations, disciplinary procedures, etc.
- Experience in supporting teams that are physically separated
- Independent working method
- Problem Solver Setting
- Good understanding of numbers and business development and awareness of profitable growth
- Ability to build personal relationships while maintaining a professional distance
- Experience in working with different stakeholders - with internal and external recruiting teams
- Knowledge of German labor law is essential and knowledge of other international markets is helpful.
- Experience as a Line Manager
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Second language preferable
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.