Role: Client Implementation Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Client Implementation Manager will support the Transformation Director within the European region to ensure a smooth, consistent approach using templated solutions, identifying and working with the right internal stakeholders to deliver a successful transformation within allocated budget and timings.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be reporting to the Transformation Director
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
With a growing pipeline of new wins, 2021 continues to be a pivotal year for us to focus on the detail, ensure we are set up for success and generate a healthy profit margin. In order to achieve this we need a more robust and consistent way of working globally.
The Performance & Transformation team is designed to deliver;
- A consistent global approach across people, process and technology
- A suite of tools and templates for teams to use across people, process, finance, legal, HR and onboarding
- Increase profitability of implementations and new business wins across the group
- Support on rolling out and embedding new services
- Reduce time effort required from I.T, Tech, People, Legal, Finance and HR teams by standardising & templating ways of working
- The Transformation Manager will support the Transformation Director within the European region to ensure a smooth, consistent approach using templated solutions, identifying and working with the right internal stakeholders to deliver a successful transformation within allocated budget and timings.
- Working with the Transformation Director and Key Client stakeholders to maintain the detailed Transformation plan ensuring that weekly actions are delivered, co-ordinating with internal stakeholders to deliver the solution within agreed timelines and allocated budget.
- Assigned to each transformation to ensure smooth set up of people, process, technology, I.T, HR, finance and legal
- Updating and owning transformation plan
- Ensuring client is kept up to date each week with outstanding actions and deliverables
- Coordinating all relevant IIG departments
- Maintain risk log and implementation status sheet for top level review
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.