Role: QC Manager / Brand Guardian
The Brand Guardian works closely with the Account Management team and has responsibility of overseeing campaign consistency across all media types. Working with our client, a Luxury Fashion Brand, the Brand Guardian determines, in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications, by assessing client requirements and ensuring that these are met. The role will ensure that deliverables pass through the necessary gateways before deployment to guarantee the best possible and consistent quality of creative output.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Account Director, the Brand Guardian will oversee the quality of work from a team of 8+ people and be a go-to point of contact for Project Management and Creative teams alike. This is a global role working with the client team in London as well as production teams in APAC.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Creating guidelines from existing or new materials
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitable standard and within brand guidelines.
- Working with the Retouch and Language departments to create the highest quality output while keeping brand identity constant
- Constant communication between international departments on brand elements is essential so that latest guidelines and rules are being followed.
- A strong understanding of layout principles and the “Cause and Effect” of resizing a campaign
- Guideline decision making to either extend or create design guidelines for a new or existing campaigns and guide junior operators
- Work closely with project management to build layouts under strict design guidelines
- Work well integrating retouched materials into newly developed templates
- Manage resources and direct outcome
- Attend and provide creative input into team meetings
- Understand the Clients products, branding and markets
- Interpret and translate the brief/client requirements and effectively communicate to both; studio design artworker’s and resource within the wider network from initial concepts through to final ‘deliverables’
- Keep abreast of emerging technology in the creative, digital, print environments
- Support team members in the pursuit of delivering the highest standard of service to the client
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various re-sizes
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout guidelines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ateam player and willing to be part of creative work environment
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Experience in Luxury sectors.
- Experience working withFashion products.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.