Role: Lead Integrated Designer
Working in partnership with our client, the Lead Creator / Senior Integrated Designer takes digital, print and social content projects from brief to completion. This role will provide new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with brand guidelines and will manage the day-to-day running of projects, working within specified timeframes and budgets. You will lead more junior team members and assist both the Art Director and Brand Guardian in creative decisions when required.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Art Director, the Senior Integrated Designer works alongside the team of 8+ made up of both creative and client services roles.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Producing design / ideas to the client’s brief and exacting standardsfrom the outset until completion
- Positively influencing clients with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts
- Create inspiring and exciting content – from repurposing, reformatting of assets to ideation
- Be an entrepreneurial lead on the development of creative and output
- Keenly evaluateand monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to be at the forefront of creative excellence
- Strong project management skills, teamed with an aptitude for managing multiple varying sized projectsseamlessly for a high-profile client
- Workingin a team of 8.
- Workacross Luxury Fashion products
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- An innate creative flair, strong art direction and concepting skills – full of ideas across multi-platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typography, layoutand technical skills with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding how to work across online banners (static and animated), social media posts (primarily Instagram and Facebook), web design, UI design and storytelling
- An understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms
- An understanding of UX and latest Social and Digital technology trends
- Motion and video skills using After Effects. & Premiere. Storyboarding Animation concepts
- Working on print-based collateral with great knowledge of branding
- The abilityto talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients
- Experience in Luxury sectors.
- Experience working with Fashion products.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in:
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.