Role: Campaign Partner
Working in partnership with our client, Campaign Partner in the newly formed marketing team working with our global client in Stockholm. The Campaign Partner leads campaigns from concept to completion, providing the direction and control required to do this. Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients, the Campaign Partner is the key communicator on the status, risks and challenges of all the campaign deliverables, inclusive of budget and resource.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Campaign Partner the Campaign Partner works alongside the team of 8
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with our client and be responsible for a seamless successful campaign output
- Develop client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Working alongside internal and external teams
- Managing campaigns from beginning to end with clear communication on a regular basis on milestones, targets, goals and deadlines
- Planning campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Acting as the lead contact for clients during projects
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Working in a team of 20+
- Work across multiple products and several service channels
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Exceptional project management skills to be the product owner working with the clients
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation of the project plan and execution with stakeholders, monitoring progress, controlling deadlines and closure of the project
- The ability to develop and put forward the best process in tackling data gathering and storing
- The ability to host clear, efficient and productive project meetings for differing stages of the project from kick off, discovery and so on, using a project methodology
- Agile Project Management experience for mapping out sprints and leading scrums
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- The ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the accounts advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software
- Experience in northern European markets and fluent in English/ Russian (preferably)
- 3-5ears of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- Email, Push
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.