Role: Social Media & Content Executive
Working in partnership with our client, Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider Sales and Marketing team, the Social Media & Content Executive will create and execute deliver the social media strategy for OLIVER. You will introduce new and innovative ways of working to deliver first-class social media output, community management and increase growth and engagement. You will also develop engaging content that can build OLIVER’s leading brand further and help attract and retain new customers.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience and evidence of successful campaigns and results. The incumbent must be able to deliver against the department's objectives and every brief must be done correctly the first time, on time, every time.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director oversees the on-site Account teams. This role will be primarily based at OLIVER London HQ (Rosebery Avenue). The candidate will be expected to travel to meet clients throughout Europe at times throughout the year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Own social activity on OLIVER’s social channels and help co-ordinate deliverables accordingly, ensuring that the channels have a solid strategy for engagement and growth linked to marketing return
- Briefing and managing creative assets for social and other online portals, ensuring it is on brand every time.
- Run paid social campaigns alongside Sales & Marketing targets
- Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
- Daily community management
- Content writer to support marketing activity; pre and post-events / podcasts, reactive sales articles
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Required - Excellent written skills. Looking for fast, accurate writing skills and a strong proof-reader
- Editorial mindset, ideally a communications/marketing/journalism graduate or some journalism experience
- Editorially driven; experience working in a brand, marketing, or editorial team
- Self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress
- Creatively-driven; always coming up with new ideas and ways to improve/knows what good looks like
- Strong organisation skills
- PR experience desirable
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.