Role: Talent Partner (French Speaking)
We are looking for a Talent Partner to join our high performing team and support our business to hire and build the best teams across several European markets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have proven experience of recruiting throughout EMEA. You will be a self starter, with a real focus on finding the best talent in the industry, be comfortable with working at pace and most of all be a team player who takes pride in all they do.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The People Team has 40+ people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world. We are a friendly bunch that love dogs, collaborating and learning together.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Leading the way, owning and overseeing all hires for your area.
- Working with your internal stakeholders to source and retain top talent in the industry. Creating a clear view on what type of talent best suits each of our sites.
- Managing all aspects of the hiring process for a range of vacancies across a variety of levels, locations and skill sets, and with the best talent.
- Acting as a business partner to your stakeholders to manage expectations, educating on the recruitment process, time frames and talent.
- Proactively spearheading the evolution of our recruitment processes with and ways of working to ensure we our industry leaders, including by not limited to artificial intelligence led recruiting, EVP, and social media targeting.
- Owning the candidate journey end to end.
- Owning the candidate brand engagement.
- Managing candidate communications efficiently and empathetically, whether candidates are successful or unsuccessful with their applications.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL .
- Experience of hiring exceptional talent within a fast-paced, international business environment – experience of working within a marketing agency would be beneficial but not essential.
- A passion and proven track record for finding the right people for the right roles using various “direct recruitment’ tools and methodologies
- Strong attention to detail under pressure and working with high volumes
- Desire to ensure both positive candidate and stakeholder experiences at all times.
- You must be a team player
- French speaking (Native or Full professional proficiency)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2500 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable email@example.com