Role: Paid Social Media Manager
Working in partnership with our client the Paid Social Media Manager builds, engages and proactively supports a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and supports the main campaigns each year. The role is responsible for providing strategic best-in-class advice to the client and agency teams, writing/creating beautiful and engaging social content and managing the client on BAU briefs.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast pace environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a medium on-site team who works in a fun and fast-paced environment so if you are looking to work in a team where no one day is the same then this the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with a famous beverage brand and be responsible for Brand Guardianship as the Steward of their online personality
- Driving dialogue with consumers
- Managing your own projects for BAU social comms
- Build, engage and proactively support a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and support the main campaigns each year. The role is responsible for providing strategic best-in-class advice to the client and agency teams, writing/creating beautiful and engaging social content and managing the client on BAU briefs.
- Writing inventive, attention-capturing posts
- Attending and posting from live events
- Publishing content, with a strong brand ambassadorship
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Be a level, strategic thinker
- The ability to manage client expectations when delivering projects
- Entrepreneurial and proactive in approach and attitude
- The ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Successful implementation of content measurement and testing
- Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to develop the voice of the brand within it
- Professional and works well under pressure, retaining confidence of the client
- Keen and active interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
- Experience in the social media sectors.
- 3 years of relevant experience
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.