Role: Senior Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client , the Senior Account Manager is responsible for the planning and account management of all creative work (both in-scope and Out-of-scope), making best use of all our creative resources both on and off-site in partnership with the Project Manager and on-site studio team. As on-site lead, the role is required to build strong collaborative relationships with clients both in Amsterdam and globally, as well as manage the onsite team to create a first-rate client experience and outputs.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast pace environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with the clientand be responsible for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Management of and running of creative and studio team. Day-to-day resource/freelance decisions
- Line management of on-site team.
- Ownership of process and systems re-engineering for delivery of assets
- Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
- Interpreting/consolidation of client briefs, setting and managing project timelines, briefing projects internally & externally, ensuring all output meets client requirements, has been through QC and is approved and on brand before released to client.
- Strong understanding and experience with transcreation and localization process (including print, video and digital).
- Supporting the AD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-emptying these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary.
- Assist with financial management and understanding, ensuring work is billed correctly and timely. Working with the AD on account profitability.
- KPI monitoring of the account
- Help with account growth & client development;developing, maintaining and growing client relationships, plus identifying new opportunities.
- Internal commercial understanding: Retention of account, increase in revenue, high client satisfaction scores, improved internal processes.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- At least 3years in an agency environment
- Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others.
- A commitmentto high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Strongproject management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task a must.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
- Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behaviour in own team.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
- Experience in FMCG sectors.
- Experience working with digital and social products.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.