Role: Senior Art Director
Location: Nigeria - Remote
Contract Length: 12 Months
You will be part of a team that creates as well adapts a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria. These include but are not limited to: TTL campaigns, social media campaigns, eCommerce, other digital content and shopper marketing.
You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, digital design, motion design, shopper as well as an understanding of social and ecommerce platforms and their ways of working.
You’ll need a flair for all things art direction and design, be they TTL, digital, social and digital, or print.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ideate as well as art direct for digital platforms, shopper and any other design needs within the department.
- Master a variety of brand look and feels that are on Brand.
- Present work to Client when required.
- Help Client find solutions to their brief.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and Client.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to think conceptually and create work across multiple mediums.
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative.
- Ability to storyboard and understand motion design and editing.
- Ability to create new content from existing.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Beverage experience advantageous.
- Min 10 years’ experience
- Good attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and PPT.
- Diploma or related degree in Art Direction/Design.
- Interest in photography and shooting video content advantageous.
- Experience in After Effects and Premiere advantageous.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.