Role: Senior Account Manager / Content Team Lead
Location: Rotterdam Netherlands
Working in partnership with our client, as Senior Account Manager / Content Team Lead you are accountable for leading and developing the accounts you are assigned to, as well as keeping an open and efficient working relationship with your Unilever Editors to drive new business, keep clients happy and hit targets and KPI's.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Where clients experience a negative service or U-Studio does not come across in the best light, escalate this to the Group Account Director(GAD) to ensure that it does not happen again.
- Responsible for Brand guardianship on their projects within the team.
- Looks to constructively challenge the client, andwill proactively work with project teams to present any added-value solutions.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members, where needed.
- Keeps up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.
- Ensures that internal processes are followed.
- Accountable for training team members on internal processes, delegating this responsibility where required with the CSM and Lead Creator.
- Escalation pointfor U-Studio if client or internal SLA's and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Ensures that these are captured along with a suggestion for improvement, and work with the GAD, Head of Operations or relevant department lead to rectify this.
- Cascades any changes in process and company or studio updates to the team and ensures that they are followed.
- Work with the Unilever Editor to educate clients on U-Studio ways of working.
- Ensures that the team are using TrafficLive as a project management tool, working with the CSM to monitor this and accountable for the overall accuracy of the data entered into the system.
- Triages projects using the tier system with the CSM, and Lead Creator/Creative Director.
- Allocates Account Management resource.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects, and the escalation point for project leads where this might not be the case.
- Responsible for understanding the overall capacity of the U-Studio on-site and the structure of the team, ensures that when changes in the Studio resource need to be made this is presented with a business case, approved and actioned.
- Identifies large pockets of upcoming work that will impact the wider agency or dramatically change the requirements of the team. Escalates that to GAD and head of ops to ensure the agency can prepare for it.
Accountable for the quality of work delivered by the team
- Escalation pointfor clients when a project or team member is under delivering. Understand the issue and escalate that to the relevant teams/people within U-Studio to agree upon a solution that U-Studio and the client are happy with.
- Escalation point for job owners and project leads where projects are at risk of not meeting the ambitions or agreed project plans with the client. Working with the project team to understand the problem, guiding them towards a solution and ensuring that the client is happy with the proposal.
- Ensures that only work that meets the project brief is shared with the client. Where work is not on brief, helps to identify the gap, develop a plan to elevate the creative output and ensures that any project plan changes are escalated to the client.
- Responsible for the delivery of the monthly MI report
- Responsible for delivering the client facing WIP
- Responsible for providing accurate operational income on a weekly basis
- Responsible for providing a weekly internal Dashboard of the U-Studio's performance
Responsible for the finances within the U-Studio, including operational income and billing
- Identifies the job owners within the studio and trains them up to report and manage operational income for their projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collates operational income report from job owners, checks it and then sends to GAD, finance lead and Operations Director.
- Accountable for timely billing and obtainment of client confirmation deliveries.
- Works with the U-Studio Editor to get blanket DO'sraised for clients for large streams of work.
- Escalation pointif there any any issues with invoicing, or queries concerning estimates provided by the U-Studio.
- Ensures that bespoke estimates are sent to procurement for approval, and then works with the relevant team to make any changes.
- Will lead on projects that are tier 3, new business opportunities or new types of work.
- Monitors project run rate and client satisfaction through catch ups with job owners and the weekly account/project management WIP.
- Escalates any projects that are at risk of an unsuccessful delivery to the GAD.
- Works with job owners, when required, to ensure that projects are running smoothly, ensuring that U-Studio understands the client's ambitions and that the client understands the requirements of the agency to meet them.
New business development and pipeline activity
- Works with the Unilever Editor, CSM and Account Management to identify new business opportunities and then builds relationships with clients (or assigns an AM to do so) to pursue and grow our business and service offering.
- Identify opportunities with existing clients on projects to up-sell U-Studio’s capabilities.
- Work with the Editor to educate the clients of U-Studio’s capabilities.
Team development and inspiration
- Encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Influence and inspire your internal team to deliver projects to a high standard including QC.
- Manage and supervise direct and indirect reports, harnessing their development and performance in a manner that ensures maximum efficiency.
- Monitor teamsperformance against their KPI's and support their development to hit their KPI's.
- Escalate any people management issues or under delivery to the GAD/Head of Operations/Creative Director.
- Manage, oversee and coordinate the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within the U-Studio. Improving business practices, processes, aid and promote the development of creative ideas and introduce new internal developments/services.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organiseand influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organiseand prioritise workloads to maximise
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.