Role: Content Marketing Executive
Working within the Marketing team, the Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing engaging content that can build OLIVER'S leading brand further and help to attract and retain new customers. You will play an important role in a growing marketing team and content production function.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who has strong written skills and a brilliant working attitude. You will have the ability to spin a story, hijack news-beats, repurpose content and turn dry data into engaging articles, white papers and social media posts.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and PR, the Content Marketing Executive will be part of the Marketing and PR team and will also work closely with the Sales department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Website content lead
- PR exec for The Drum and LBB subscription services
- Content writer to support marketing activity; pre and post-events / podcasts, reactive sales articles
- Repurposing content from presentation decks, interviews and transcripts
- Tier 2 PR with creative titles with support from the Head of Marketing and PR
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Ideally a journalism graduate or some journalism experience
- Excellent written skills - fast and accurate
- Editorially driven; experience working in a brand, marketing or editorial team
- Deadlines orientated and works well in fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Some project management skills (can be self-sufficient and manage multiple projects)
- PR experience desirable
- Speed and accuracy are key
- Desire to work in a marketing-facing role to build brand equity
- Creatively-driven; always coming up with new ideas and ways to improve / knows what good looks like
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.