Role: Mid – Weight Presentation Designer
Working in partnership with our client, the Mid-weight Presentation Designer will encourage creative ideas and innovation to add value for bankers to engage effectively with their target audience.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Good design knowledge and awareness of current market trends. Must be able to proactively apply these to help promote business innovation
- Work collaboratively with clients and other designers to encourage creative ideas and innovation to add value for bankers to engage effectively with their target audience
- Should be comfortable communicating with clients to discuss in more depth the project brief, and understand their goals
- Must be able to carry out brand research to understand the target audience, storyboard ideas and be able to interpret these visually
- Plan and work effectively to ensure time critical deadlines are always met
- Ensure design output adheres to all best practices and style guidelines, and always work towards 100% accuracy
- Presentations are frequently created in third party branding, so should be able to quickly shift gears and adapt to different guidelines, brands and aesthetics
- Work to continually improve your knowledge of the core software applications and provide any testing, piloting and support in line with business requirements
- Ensure detailed documented project handover occurs between shifts and global team
- Escalate any issues which may result in complaints to the EMEA Presentation Design Manager in a prompt and timely manner
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Good design knowledge and awareness of current market trends
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is essential, as this is the delivery tool of choice
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator essential in order to elevate the creative output
- Able to decipher complex information into visually appealing creative output
- Understands importance of brand and can work within defined guidelines
- Able to work across multiple projects and remain calm under pressure in a time critical environment High level of attention to detail and good communication skills essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Experience working in a speed-to-market environment is essential
- After Effects and video editing skills would be an advantage, but not essential
- A strong portfolio of delivering creative work showing design skills, creativity, typography, storytelling through visuals, and good use of imagery, is essential
- Investment banking or similar environment experience an advantage
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.