Role: Creative Artworker
Location: Henley on Thames
Working in partnership with our client, the Creative Artworker will be creating powerful and impactful campaigns for EMEA. As well as creating(sometimes very detailed) charts and diagrams in Adobe Illustrator taking data from other sources like Excel or PPT
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for a new role where you can play a key role in the new team and would like to be a part of a very exciting, creative brand journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
OLIVER has set up a new dedicated in-house team for a global financial brand across the UK, Germany and Italy. The onsite team has an EMEA remit with OLIVER team members being in other markets, but they’ll be firmly connected as one OLIVER EMEA team. You will be working closely with colleagues and clients producing creative artwork across print and digital.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE:
- You’ll be responsible for creative artwork deliverables across all integrated channels, taking in press, OOH, direct mail, email, display, web, social, animation and video.
- You’ll also work with other creative artworkers, designers, art directors and a creative director depending on the nature of each project (across EMEA).
- You’ll bring to the role a solid background in print and some digital across a range of sectors and brands – some experience in financial services would be ideal. Your book will be full of excellent creative artwork and design examples created entirely by you. Accuracy, quality control and pure graphic design skills will shine through. You might have picked up some awards along the way.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Comfortable with working alongside colleagues and clients with good client communication skills
- The emphasis in this role is very much on technical expertise – creating artwork of the highest standard within brand guidelines, without exception and you will have a technical portfolio that showcases your proficiency
- As a creative art worker, you have developed a more versatile skill set and also have a creative portfolio which demonstrates design flair in print and digital across a range of platforms. As a step up from an artworker, you will demonstrate original creative thinking in addition to execution – and you’ll have a portfolio that shows your imagination and ideas with ideally a sense of personal style
- A strong understanding and practical skill in creating(sometimes very detailed) charts and diagrams in Adobe Illustrator taking data from other sources like Excel or PPT
- A strong understanding of typography, space and layout, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for printers
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of repro and print processes, including colour management
- Can bring to life and add value to a designer’s initial look and feel or an art director’s scamp
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic retouching skills
- Comfortable working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
- An active contributor to department knowledge and culture
- Regularly and accurately completes timesheets
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org