Role: Social Media Manager - FMCG
Working in partnership with our client the Social Media Manager builds, engages and proactively supports a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and supports each year’s main marketing campaigns. The role is responsible for providing strategic best-in-class advice to the client and agency teams, creating beautiful and engaging social content and briefing the team on behalf of the client.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Social Media Manager is a highly collaborative role within a team of six people that focuses on the creative development of POS materials and the brands social media presence
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with Kelly Deli and be responsible for Brand Guardianship as the Steward of their online personality (strategy & mechanics)
- Displaying creativity and the ability to drive strategy
- Managing own projects for BAU social comms
- Publishing content, with a strong brand ambassadorship
- Maintenance of organic influencer relationships and reposting content across platforms
- Keeping an eye on ongoing trends and implementing them for the client
- Creating monthly content for the Cross Country Content plan
- Briefing copywriters and designers to create the assets for the MCP
- Taking and going through any social briefs from the client
- Supervising/liaising with an external community team, making sure they follow the correct TOV consistently
- Creating raw content for TikTok and paid social campaigns
- Taking pictures and editing them for the Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Directly manage product pick-ups for influencers
- Creating monthly content plan for the LinkedIn and following the brand’s Linkedin-specific TOV
- Constantly reviewing the social strategy and adapting it
- Talking into consideration the client’s feedback and implementing it
- Monthly reporting
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Be a level, strategic thinker
- The ability to manage client expectations when delivering projects
- Entrepreneurial and proactive in approach and attitude
- The ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Successful implementation of content measurement and testing
- Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to develop the voice of the brand within it
- Professional and works well under pressure, retaining confidence of the client
- Keen and active interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
- Previous experience in the food industry desirable
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.