Role: Global Capacity Planner and Resourcing Lead
Working in partnership with our client, the Global Capacity Planner and Resourcing Lead is a key member of the client Operations team and will work closely with the Oliver People team. The objective is to ensure effective utilisation and adequate capacity is available at all times to meet the agreed needs of the business in a cost-effective manner.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site, and report to client’s Global Programme Director with a dotted line into the Global Head of Capacity Lead
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Leadership of resource management function for U-Studio, globally. Each U-Studio has at least one resource manager and you will work closely with each of them while focusing on the key markets.
- Ensuring that there is the right capacity to meet client needs on a 3-month horizon. Demand can grow and shrink. We need to ensure that we have the right sized teams, specifically in our centres of excellence.
- Overall understanding of current global service capacity and trends based on data analysis.
- Inter-company and intergroup resource sharing.
- Creation and ownership trend analysis and learnings.
- Lead on best practice process and documentation for resourcing and capacity planning.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A fundamental understanding of the operational and resource management functions within a fast-moving creative services business.
- Proven track record of running an effective capacity lead function. Very good Excel skills to build capacity models and undertake the analysis. Experience in process ownership and delivering process functions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding marketing / creative industry preferable but not specifically required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
“Sunday Times Best 100 UK’s Large Companies To Work For and one of Marketing and Media’s 40 Best Agencies To Work For”
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.