Role: Paid Media Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to manage digital paid media activities from set up to full campaign management, optimisation and reporting (AdWords such as Search, YouTube, Display), Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more).
The success candidate will work closely with Brand Teams and the Paid Media Lead to plan and deliver result driven campaigns.
This role will bring know-how to the brand teams, keeping the pulse across the platforms, offering new format A/B tests and help to build benchmarks with learnings across our digital campaigns.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in social and performance marketing (e.g. Paid Social or Search)
- Good knowledge of related tools and technologies (e.g. DSPs, FB Editor, AdWords)
- Can-do attitude and ability to get things done
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills that enable to use data to develop, validate and measure marketing campaigns
- Self-starter and proactive in channel growing and meeting targets/KPIs
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation
- Ability to work in the multicultural environment of a global brand team
- Proven commercial understanding
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Self-motivated – demonstrates tenacity, resilience, strives to deliver results
- Experience in alcohol beverage category in beer or spirits
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Work in collaboration with the brand teams and Paid Media lead to deliver best in class social and performance campaigns
- Be responsible for end-to-end process of campaign delivery from set up to full campaign management, optimisations and reporting
- Lead marketing automation efforts to run campaigns efficiently and improve ROI
- Conceptualise structured A/B tests and perform analysis to identify levers impacting channel performance
- Define and analyse performance reports on a regular basis and utilise data to identify trends and learnings to improve campaigns
- Report back learnings to the in-house creative team working collaboratively
- Ensure all media plans for our brands across the company uphold our global media standard
- Create frameworks for keywords, targeting, ad copy, visual assets, and other variables to improve the performance of campaigns
- Plan audience centric strategy and social related campaigns
- Make regular recommendations based on best practices, trends, and performance
- Have ability to create effective media plans without sacrificing the creative
- Create paid media measurement frameworks, benchmarks and KPIs
- Utilize marketing tech-stack to help the brands to create dashboards for campaigns and for other measurable data sources
- Stay up to date with the latest industry innovations and ad technology and be the first to test relevant tools and ad formats
- Support ad hoc marketing projects such as marketing attribution, geo-split testing, marketing tech tool evaluation, automation and business intelligence
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves + OLIVER.
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth, through adding value.
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems.
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted.
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives.
- Leads by example - setting achievable but high standards.
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues.
- Achieves outstanding results.
- Acts with humility and honesty.
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time.
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results.
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery.
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated agencies. We do this because we believe the traditional agency model is not fit for the speed of modern marketing. Businesses want, and rightly demand, the same quality of strategic and creative thinking the traditional agency provides, but at a speed that befits how they now work.
The traditional agency outside-in model means that huge quantities of time are wasted in the back and forth and linear processes between agencies and clients. OLIVER agencies come to the client, live inside their office and solve their problems collaboratively.
OLIVER agencies are strategic and creative, whilst being agile and adaptive. They cover the full range of integrated marketing, but at the speed that businesses now demand. We allow our clients to work in real time. Creating better work, at a fast pace. http://www.oliver.agency