Role: Channel Manager - German and English speaking
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Channel Manager will be working with some of the world's leading beverage brands to ensure that their social strategy and content are driving their purpose and their business goals.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who lives and breathes content and has a finger on the pulse of the latest and emerging trends and which brands are leading the way.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining an on-site team of around 30 others. The creative team works in a fun and fast-paced environment so if you are looking to work in a team where no one day is the same then this the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Develop social content strategy across our core brand portfolio so that it aligns to brand purpose and business objectives
- Manage the implementation of this strategy in terms of content calendar, test and learn approach and content optimisation
- Work in cross agency teams to bring a social perspective to integrated campaign planning
- Analyse the impact of social content we create to optimise it
- Proactively disseminate new developments in the core social platforms, and what this means for our social strategy
- Proactively seek out relevant cultural trends and best in class social practice
- Establish effective ‘ways of working’ with your local market team to ensure best practice
- Work with our designers and creatives to develop social content assets – developing copy where appropriate
- Develop and execute plans to boost posts to key audiences, and use learning to optimise activity
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You will speak German and English
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Strategy role with content and social strategy a core function
- Strong understanding of content marketing – social and e-com in particular
- Strong experience of working with social listening tools and social publishing platforms (e.g. Sprinklr)
- Experience working across projects for the beverages / FMCG industry preferable
- Experience of developing influencer strategies, and working with influencers
- Be able to present and justify work based on robust ‘insights’
- Experience of analysing content performance and deriving actionable insights
- Passionate about all things related to content, with a keen interest in keeping up to date with trends and technological advances
- Proven experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Experienced in Community Management Services (Resources, Workflow and Tools)
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- German and English speaking is essential
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com