Role: Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client The Account Manager develops and builds strong relationships with the local clients, becoming a trusted and valued advisor and delivery specialist. The role delivers an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking, as well as having an active role in driving efficiencies and lead growth across all the categories including Originals, Football, Running, to name a few.
Our team will support Adidas's global markets from our centralized offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print, and retail content needs. This team will serve as Adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager oversees the portfolio of in-market campaigns and its cultural nuances.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Pro-actively own and manage local client engagement and relationship management.
- Effective project management through the full lifecycle using project governance as directed by the client – receiving and interrogating briefs, attending and driving regular client and internal status meetings, escalating issues and proactively resolving problems, managing project resources, and spend and making critical decisions.
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion.
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs.
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from the initial briefing. Understanding the local nuances to their local markets.
- You will be working with our global stakeholders and providing insightful feedback. This role is key for connecting global and local teams.
- Work closely with production leads and creatives to develop a brief from beginning to end.
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background. You should already understand the process and nuances for delivering high volumes of adaptation work.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their, creative origination agencies, media agencies, printers, etc. Being the central point to ensure we get the work from the creative agencies on time and deliver to the media agencies and printers to their timelines.
- A strong passion for sport and particularly for the Adidas brand.
- Ideally, a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identifying challenges and risks within them. You will work with your SAM on mitigation and solutions to ensure we deliver to brief.
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations, and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market.
- Experience with global creative toolkits, market adaptations, and localizations.
- Executional rigor, competent in multitasking, and great organizational skills.
- The ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with the in-market target audience.
- Competent in presenting and communicating ideas to clients.
- Experience working with retail/ sports products.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in:
- Paid Media
- Digital & Programmatic
- Adapting and Activating Toolkits
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.