Role: Content Strategist
Location: Paris (Remote)
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Content Strategist will focus on transforming your content strategy (international website, social networks and internal newsletters) in a real success.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for the next step in your career and would like the opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the new on-site team in Paris and will work closely with the Art Director and Senior Journalist to align on content that needs to be produced
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Map out content strategy across global social networks and International website
- Making sure that all content being produced are following the brand's tone of voice and guideline.
- Produce social calendar
- When working through creative & tissue sessions with the client, the content strategist will work closely with the art director and ad hoc production team to help oversee all content that needs to be produced.
- Setting expectations early on how strategy and TOV will permeate all assets produced, the content strategist will be a pivotal role a key weigh points through production and delivery to ensure that the team stays on point and we deliver production successfully.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within content strategy roles
- Must be a strategic thinker with an innovative approach to content, pushing the boundaries of how content can be used to decode consumers more emotional needs and solve business problems
- Ensuring the team take a test and learn approach to content; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of digital content
- Gather content experience is a plus
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com