Role: Content Project Manager
Location: Paris (Remote)
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Content Project Manager will support the Studio team across all work streams, and ensure productions are smoothly progressing and delivered in time.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for the next step in your career and would like the opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the new on-site team in Paris and will work closely with Content Strategist to manage traffic of briefs, approval sessions and production solutions & timings
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Follow all production streams & structure worklist format for delivery of content assets through ecosystem
- Coordinate with Brand Tech team for all paid assets required for Digital Amplifications of activations and paid campaigns
- Communicate to Maison Marketing & Markets assets availability
- Publish according to social calendars with CX Apprentice
- Update Global Marketing Calendar with Brand teams on weekly basis to make sure Global Content calendar is accurate
- Coordinate regularly with Brand Tech team to update on Global Content calendar
- Accountable for all budget tracking and accountability of Brand Content productions
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong proven project management skills and experience
- Experience creating and updating project plans and regular project status reports
- Experience with stakeholder management and stakeholder communication on projects
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org